Backpaddock Lakes is the perfect destination venue for corporate and business functions, team building exercises, birthdays, Christmas parties, club outings, workshops, schools or just some outdoor fun in the sun with friends and family!
There is a range of activities for groups to take part in at Backpaddock Lakes. Popular choices are cable wakeboarding, kayaking and paddleboarding. You can also wander the native wetland lakes and explore the surrounds.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
$70 Per Person (add-on’s available)
- All venue bookings include full access to venue hub & facilities (Includes the barn)
- Includes Kubb, Petanque and Croquet
- Wakeboarding, boating, kayaking or paddleboarding can be added on during the booking process
- Minimum booking notice 24 hours
- Minimum 4 people.
- We are an outside venue so the weather can play a part. Rain or shine though, we aim to make things happen, if for some reason the weathers going to put a stop to proceedings we will be in touch.
- BBQ to use for lunch or dinner
What To Bring
- Togs (If you add on a water activity)
- A wetsuit (if your not a fan of the cold and you add on a water activity)
- Warm Clothes
- Something to keep the belly happy
CORPORATE & BUSINESS FUNCTIONS
Our venue is ideal for corporate functions and team building exercises. With our range of great activities and the goals and objectives you want to achieve with your business’s team, Backpaddock Lakes is a fantastic location with the space to make the function or event a success.
Backpaddock Lakes is a great place to have an end of year Christmas party for the work crew. Imagine a whole day of fun on and off the water with cable wake-boarding, kayaking and paddleboarding topped off with a bbq and a few bevvies at sunset.
GROUP CABLE WAKEBOARDING
Cable wakeboarding is a real hit and can be booked as an experience for groups. This also includes full use of the venue. With our two cable systems you can choose to ride on the beginner cable or for the more experienced riders, on the advanced cable course.
ADD-ON PADDLEBOARDING OR KAYAKING
Backpaddock Lakes is the perfect location for paddleboarding and kayaking for groups. We offer a freshwater environment and the safety of a man-made lake in beautiful surrounds with grass lawns. Walking access around the entire lake makes Backpaddock Lakes a very safe and user-friendly environment. You can add-on paddleboarding or kayaking to your booking.
We have our own paddleboards and all the gear including lifejackets and paddles.
12 Kayaks & Necessary Equipment
We also have a quiver of 12 kayaks for groups to use on our Main Lake.
PACKAGES FOR SCHOOLS & GROUPS
Teachers and students may change things up with a full fun day of optimist yachting, kayaking and paddleboarding. We offer some great packages to give your group an experience to remember with larger bookings having exclusive use of the lakes and facilities for an entire day!*
*For school groups / minors, there are specific staffing requirements / ratios of adults to children.