At Backpaddock Lakes we have two types of membership for our Main Lake: a Boating or a Non-Boating Membership (kayaking and paddleboarding). A Season Pass spans 1 October – 1 May and a 2-Day Pass can be purchased for two consecutive days within this date period. We also have a membership for activities off the water.
Memberships run from 1st October 2017 to 1st May 2018
Our membership options are:
- Main Lake Boating Memberships
- Friends of Backpaddock Lakes
- Paddleboarding or Kayaking Membership
MAIN LAKE MEMBERSHIPS
At Backpaddock Lakes we offer a season or 2-Day Boating Membership for unlimited access to the Main Lake when it’s not being used for other events or private functions.
Unlimited Boating On Main Lake
A season Boating Membership means you can come and go with unlimited use of the waterski slalom course and all other facilities. This membership also includes the joining fee to be a CHB Waterski and Wakeboard Club member. However, these memberships are limited, so be in quick! 2-Day Boating Memberships are also available.
- Membership does not include use of the Cable Lake.
- Membership facilities include shelter, BBQs & tables.
- A club boat and other equipment (wakeboards, waterskis, helmets and life jackets) are available for hire.
- The main lake cannot be booked for casual boat use but a 2-Day Boating Lake Pass is available.
- Brief mechanical boat testing is available.
- Casual kayak and paddle boarding memberships are also available.
- Life Jackets must be worn at all times, if you don’t have your own approved life-jacket, hire is $5/hour.
- These bookings do not permit the exclusive use of the main lake. Users must fit-in with other activities on the main lake.
- Kayakers and Paddleboarders must stay within the outer edge buoys.
- Please keep an eye on our Facebook page for any closures
Seasonal and 2-Day Non-Boating Memberships are also available for activities such as kayaking and paddleboarding.
1st October 2017 to 1st May 2018
Boating season pass $750
Paddleboard or kayaking season pass $150 (Own equipment required)
2 day boat pass $300
FRIENDS OF BACKPADDOCK LAKES
If you want to frequently visit Backpaddock Lakes as a picnicker, spectator, or anything else off the water, you can support our beautiful park for a small fee. This will entitle you to enjoy off-water facilities at Backpaddock Lakes.
Take it Easy at Backpaddock Lakes
This membership is only $40 per family and means you can come and go as spectators if you have family or friends using the lakes for water sports. During the summer you’ll have access to the BBQs and be able to visit on our public open days.*
*Conditions apply, please contact us for more details.