Backpaddock Lakes is a unique destination. Ideal for boating, wakeboarding, slalom waterskiing, paddle boarding and kayaking. The essence of Backpaddock Lakes is to be a place where people, water and good times collide
Become a Backpaddock Club Member and enjoy unlimited access to our Lakes, our equipment including Paddleboards and Kayaks, and enjoy our exclusive Club experience.
These memberships are limited, so be in quick!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
$750 incl GST
1st October 2018 to 28th April 2019
- We offer season membership to families or small groups (up to five friends), that are looking for a Summer destination for frequent use without booking hassles.
- You don’t necessarily need a boat to become members, to enjoy all the special features of Backpaddock Lakes and enjoy our Club experience.
- This year we have increased our Membership offering to now include use of our equipment for paddleboarding, kayaking and potentially a Club boat
- The Club receives great offers on new equipment, clothing and wakeboarding or waterskiing kit when purchasing through Backpaddock suppliers.
- Membership does not include access to the Cable Park facilities, but your Membership entitles you to 25% off all Cable Park hire rates.
- As a Member you will become part of our exclusive Facebook Club page where we update you Lake activities, weather and Lakes development, and details of what events are on at the Lake and when access is restricted.